PEST CONTROL AUSTRALIA – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Health & Safety information
- You must advise us of any pets or of any personal or family/staff allergies, or other concerns.
- You must avoid contact with treated surfaces until the control agent has dried. This could take one (1) to twenty – four (24) hours in some cases. This is done to avoid any odour entering the building.
- Any persons who are particularly sensitive, or who suffer from allergic reactions, should, as a matter of precaution, remain out of the premises for a period of 24 hours and not return until after the premises have been fully ventilated. Leave any air-conditioner on ‘vent mode’.
- When gaining access too, or working in the roof void and/or subfloor areas, overalls and gloves and respirator should be worn to avoid contact with any insecticidal products. The overalls and gloves should be washed immediately and separate from other washing or disposed of as soon as practicable.
- You must remove or protect any people, animals, birds or fish during the treatment period. All pets/animals should be kept away from treated areas until dry and any odour has cleared.
- You must observe any verbal advice provided by our firm or our licensed operator at the time of treatment.
- Should you suspect anyone has come into contact with a treated area and has been affected in any way contact the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 and have this notice with you.
- You must ensure you premises are properly ventilated after treatment. Leave any air-conditioners on ‘vent mode’ (so they circulate outside air into the building) for a period of at least four hours after the treatment or re-occupying.
- You must cover all food items and all food utensils prior to a treatment, as directed.
- Water Tanks: No treatment can be carried out around water tanks not fully sealed or to water collection areas. You must advise us of water tanks installations.
Payment Terms and Details of FREE Service Period
- If during the course of the program it is found that structural or environmental conditions prevent us performing any sections of the Management Program then the FREE Service Period or the cost of your investment may have to be reviewed.
- FREE Service Period is conditional upon you notifying us of signs of pest infestation.
- Unless specific written arrangements have been provided the full contract price shall be due and payable and recoverable by PEST CONTROL AUSTRALIA on commencement of works, as detailed within the proposal / quotation overleaf.
- Any FREE Service Period is conditional upon you immediately notifying us of any signs of the suspected pest infestation. Remedial treatment(s) will only be carried out to affected areas.
- Any FREE service Period shall be null and void unless all monies due and payable to PEST CONTROL AUSTRALIA have been paid in full within the standard terms and in accordance with section 8 of these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility is accepted, or warranty expressed or implied, for any damage or consequential losses that may occur as the results of past, current or future pest activity.
- Where a FREE Service Period has been provided then upon notification by you, we agree to provide you with any remedial treatment(s) as many be required to the nominated property, AT NO COST TO YOU, for the term of the FREE Service Period as detailed overleaf
- The proposed treatment only applies to the pest species name overleaf on this Pest management Proposal. The Program does not provide protection against any other pest/s.
Treatment Details and Pest Management / Control Agents
- Only Pest Management / Control Agents / products approved by the department of Primary Industry and Energy’s Australia Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) and registered for use in the relevant State or Territory or in accord with the Permit issued by APVMA or State Authority will be used.
- WARNING-Where drilling and or cutting is required; no liability is accepted should damage result to concealed services such as power, gas, water etc. You indemnify Us against any costs that may arise from such possible damages. You should provide clear and accurate plans before we commence any such site works. (No rectification works are provided for unless mentioned overleaf).
- While every care will be taken, PEST CONTROL AUSTRALIA will not be held liable should staining of timbers, fabrics, Wall coverings, floor coverings or any other articles occur.
- You accept that this pest management program can be rendered ineffective if you fail to implement our recommended hygiene procedures, by making building and/or landscaping alternations, or by introduction of conducive or infested materials.
Termites and other Timber Pests
- We strongly recommend that you should arrange to have a Timer Pest Inspection and Report completed at least annually and more frequently in high risk areas as recommended in the Australian Standards AS3660.2-2000 Termite Management Part 2: In and around existing building and structures-Guidelines, and such inspection and report is to be undertaken in accordance with AS4349.3-1998 Inspection of buildings Part 3: Timber Pest Inspections OR AS3660..2-2000. A timber Pest Inspection and Report can be arranged upon request and is highly recommended.
- This program does not cover treatment for, or inspection for termites (white ants) or any such timber pests
Disclaimer of Liability to Third Parties
- Compensation will only be payable for loses arising in contract or tort sustained by the client names on the front of the Pest Management Treatment Proposal & Advice Notice. Any third party acting or relying on this Pest Management treatment Proposal & Advice Notice, in whole or in part, does do so entirely at their own risk.
- This Pest Management Program is provided solely for the benefit of the Client named overleaf. No liability or responsibility whatsoever, in contact or tort, is accepted to any third party who may reply on the proposal, quotation and/or treatment wholly or in part. Any third party acting or relying upon this proposal/quotation and/or treatment does so at their own risk.
- Biflex AquaMax (Active: Bifenthrin 5ml/ltr)
- Biflex (Active: Bifenthrin 100g/ltr)
- Termidor (Active: .06ml/ltr Fipronil)
- Maki Block Rodenticide (Active: 50mg/kg Bromadiolone)
- Advion Cockroach and Ant Gel (Active: Indoxacarb 0.5g/kg)
- Amdro Gel (Active: 20g/kg Hydramethylnon)
- Max Force Cockroach Gel (Active: Hydramethylnon 20g/kg)
- Dragnet (Active: Permethrin 40:60)
- Altriset (Active: Chlorantraniliprole 200g/1ltr)
- Ditrac Blox (Active: Brodifacoum 0.05g/kg)
- Arilon (Active: 200 g/kg Indoxacarb)
- Antagonist (Active: 80 g/L Bifenthrin)